First Aid at Work E-learning
It is estimated that over 600,000 of us will suffer a non-fatal accident at work every year. The competent and timely administration of first aid can make a huge difference for both the injured employee and the business.
First aid at work E-learning course gives learners the opportunity to undertake online first-aid training
First aid at work E-learning is great for reinforcing competency and refresher training. This course does not cover the practical elements so is not a substitute for the full First aid qualification.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choking casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to their bones
- Administering first aid to a casualty with head and spinal injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with burns or eye injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning or anaphylaxis
- Administering first aid to a casualty with a major illness
Who is it aimed at?
The course is ideal for any employee or manager who wishes to refresh your first aid knowledge.
No prior knowledge needed
3 – 4 hours
How It Works
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on to the Highfield Learner Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
For our full Face to Face training courses with regulated qualifications can be found HERE