FREC Response Bag, Empty
This professional FREC Response Bag rucksack can be used during emergency situations in practices, surgeries, hospitals, and rescue scenarios. Due to its water-repellant construction, durable material, and reflective stripes, this rescue rucksack is also excellent for outdoor applications. For this purpose, the base of the rescue bag is composed of tarp-like materials, which equally protect the bags’ contents from water and dirt. The FREC Response Bag is used by our medical teams.
As an additional layer of effective protection from liquid penetration, we offer you this rescue rucksack with water-tight seams and zippers. Combined with the standard water-repellent nylon and water-tight rucksack base, this backpack is completely protected and excellently suited for outdoor use under difficult weather conditions.
Large, Clearly Arranged Storage Space
The inside of the rucksack is outfitted with 5 transparent molle pouches with transparent lids. This allows for individual molle pouches to be removed or attached as needed. Therefore, an excellent overview is provided, making all needed materials immediately accessible. Additional pockets on the front and sides of the bag offer extra storage space for equipment like defibrillators, pulse oximeters, and important documents.
- Professional first aid rucksack, unfilled, to be equipped with own supplies
- Water-repellent, durable material
- Tarpaulin-like material on the underside protects against moisture and dirt
- 2 main compartments divided with zipper
- 5 molle pouches with transparent lids
- 2 side pockets
- 1 main external pocket
- 1 additional compartment (for documents, etc.)
- Colour: Red
- White reflective stripes
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 25 cm x 20 cm (H x W x D) without side pockets
For our FREC kits click HERE