Armed Forces Personnel: Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCAS)
The MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC), administrated by the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. The scheme provides financial support in the form of a single up-front payment in each of a maximum of three separate financial years.
Who to Contact to gain your ELCAS approval:
- BRITISH ARMY: Single Service Representative (SSR) Education Centre ETS Officers
- ROYAL NAVY: Resettlement Information Officer (NRIO) Education & Resettlement Officer (ERO) Fleet Education Officer
- ROYAL AIR FORCE: Personal Learning Adviser (PLA)
Cornwall Training is an approved ELCAS Learning Provider (Provider ID – 8560)
ELCAS Training with Cornwall Training & Consultancy gives you a range of courses to help with the transition and resettlement into civilian life. You can call or email to have an informal chat about the best options for you.
At present, our courses are for service leavers considering Medical or Teaching careers, and there is no barrier to a ‘mix and match’ approach if it suits your needs.
ELCAS Claimants are required to pay a minimum of 20% of the course fee for each ELC claim and the MOD will fund the remainder up to the claimant’s tier limit.
Our ELCAS Medical course gives a progression route within the pre-hospital care field. We also offer all learners paid event work once you have completed your courses. Check out www.ctcmedicalservices.co.uk to see what we do.
Our ELCAS FREC courses are based on experiences from our paramedic trainers who train on a practical level. So, no death by PowerPoint. We use real-life environments to train, so come rain or shine the scenarios go ahead.
We have been delivering ELCAS courses for the past 4 years, so why not check out us on the ELCAS portal to see our reviews, our current evaluation score is 99%
These are the courses currently available:
- First Aid Instructor Course Level 3
- Event Medical Staff
- FREC 3 First Response Emergency Care Level 3
- FREC 4 First Response Emergency Care Level 4
- Safe Administration of Lifesaving Medication
- FREC Combination (FREC 3 & FREC 4)
- Advanced First Aid Instructor Course Level 4
- Level 3 Education & Training
More courses will be added soon.