Leadership and Management
The Leadership & Management course is a half-day course giving learners an introduction to the basic concepts of leadership and management, how to identify their personal leadership style, and how to develop effective communication and problem-solving skills.
What will I learn ?
- Introduction to Leadership and Management
- Define leadership and management.
- Discuss the importance of leadership and management in organizations.
- Identify the key differences between leadership and management.
- Personal Leadership Style
- Teach participants about the different leadership styles, including autocratic, democratic, and laissez-faire.
- Help participants identify their personal leadership style.
- Provide examples of how different leadership styles can be used in different situations.
- Effective Communication
- Discuss the importance of effective communication in leadership and management.
- Identify barriers to effective communication.
- Teach communication techniques such as active listening and assertiveness.
Book your course now
To book your course, just give us a call on 01726 932293 or email email@example.com and talk to one of our dedicated team. You can even book and pay online using our online booking system.