What is the Combined First aid at work and Paediatric course?
The Combined First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Course is ideal for those who work in settings that require both First Aiders and Paediatric First Aiders, such as schools, sports clubs or other childcare settings.
Combining the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work and Level 3 in Paediatric First Aid into 3 days of classroom learning, this course enables candidates to gain the skills and knowledge needed to provide both adult and paediatric First Aid, whilst minimising the number of training days required to achieve both qualifications.
What will I learn?
- Roles and responsibilities of both First Aiders and Paediatric First Aiders
- Casualty assessment
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and defibrillation
- Heart attack and Angina
- Febrile convulsions
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Wounds, bleeding and hypovolaemic shock
- Chest injuries
- Fractures dislocations, sprains and strains
- Burns and scalds
- Eye, nose and ear injuries
- Electric shock
What is included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course, course manual.
We can also supply First Aid Equipment which can be found by clicking HERE