Who is it for?
This course is for, but is not limited to, the following roles and personnel:
- A first aider operating in a high-risk workplace such as in welding, flame cutting and similar processes
- Helping people with breathing difficulties
- In hyperbaric chambers as a medical treatment
- For food preservation and packaging
- In steelworks and chemical plants
- Ambulance responders
- Fire service
- Event medics
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency service crews
What will I learn?
The Medical Gases course will take you through the range of administration methods of both Oxygen and Entonox. The course is part of our pre-Hospital range of courses including the First Response Emergency Care courses.
Administering oxygen in an emergency
- To be able to administer oxygen in an emergency.
- Understand use of a combination of nitrous oxide 50% and oxygen 50%
- Be able to administer 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen in an emergency
What’s included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Why Choose Cornwall Training?
At Cornwall Training, we pride ourselves on the quality and standards of the training we deliver. As a Nationally Approved Accredited Training Centre, we are committed to providing the very best course experience, from initial contact to renewal. Our high standards are brought to you by our tutors, who are fully qualified experts from professional backgrounds including Ambulance Service, HM Coastguard, Fire Service, and the RNLI.
Our professional training centre is located in St Austell and has excellent access to the A30 and A38. Where accommodation is required, you can find a Premier Inn just two minutes from the centre. That way, you can conveniently complete all required training in one trip.