Level 2 Award
1/2 Day Course
Certificate valid for 3 years
Medical Gases Course
This Qualsafe qualification is for those who have a responsibility to be able to safely administer and monitor the effects of Emergency Medical Gases within their scope of practice in a Pre-Hospital environment. This is a half day course.
Who is this course for?
This course is for, but is not limited to, the following roles and personnel:
- A first aider operating in a high risk workplace such as in welding, flame cutting and similar processes
- Helping people with breathing difficulties
- In hyperbaric chambers as a medical treatment
- For food preservation and packaging
- In steelworks and chemical plants
- Ambulance responders
- Fire service
- Event medics
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency service crews
What is involved on the course?
The Medical Gases course will take you through the range of administration methods of both Oxygen and Entonox.
The course is part of our Pre-Hospital range of courses including the First Response Emergency Care courses. For more information they can be found HERE
What’s included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course and course manual to keep.
The course can be delivered at our training centre in St Austell. If you have a suitable area, we can also deliver at your premises. This would reduce training costs with no travel costs for your employees.
We offer a range of courses for all business needs. For more information click HERE
- Administering oxygen in an emergency
- To be able to administer oxygen in an emergency
- Understand use of a combination of nitrous oxide 50% and oxygen 50%
- Be able to administer 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen in an emergency