Medical Gases Course
This Qualsafe qualification is for those who have a specific responsibility to be able to safely administer and monitor the effects of emergency medical gases within their scope of practice in a pre-hospital environment.
This includes (but is not limited to) the following roles/personnel:
- A first aider operating in a high risk workplace such as in welding, flame cutting and similar processes;
• For helping people with breathing difficulties;
• In hyperbaric chambers as a medical treatment;
• For food preservation and packaging;
• In steelworks and chemical plants
• Ambulance responders
• Fire service
• Event medics
• Cabin Crew
• Emergency service crews
We will take you through the range of administration methods of both Oxygen and Entonox.
The course is part of our Pre-Hospital range of courses including the First Response Emergency Care courses. For more information they can be found HERE
The price includes all equipment, Registration and certification, refreshments throughout the course, and course manuals to keep.
Be able to administer oxygen in an emergency
Understand use of a combination of nitrous oxide 50% and oxygen 50%
Be able to administer 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen in an emergency