Emergency Paediatric First Aid
What is Emergency Paediatric First Aid?
Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of First Aid? Having a good understanding of emergency Paediatric First Aid is incredibly important for the safety of children and it could mean the difference between life and death.
The Emergency Paediatric First Aid qualification is perfect for:
- Parents or family members who want to learn key Paediatric First Aid skills
- Those who work with children and are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements
- Those who want to provide additional support to the Paediatric First Aiders that are trained to meet EYFS or Ofsted Childcare Register requirements
What will I learn?
Successful participants will learn the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency Paediatric First Aider and will be equipped with the skills needed to deal with a range of Paediatric First Aid situations, such as performing CPR and dealing with wounds and bleeding.
Those who need to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements should complete the 2 day Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid.
What’s included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course, and course manual and first aid kit to keep.
We can also supply First Aid Equipment which can be found by clicking HERE
Book a Course
- The roles and responsibilities of an Emergency Paediatric First Aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Wounds and bleeding
- Accident recording