FREC Response Rucksack Bag
The FREC Response Bag is used by us for our medical teams. The FREC kit bag is made from wipe clean material and has multiple pockets and pouches to store your kit. *** Bag may vary due to stock availability – Internal layout is still the same ***
- The bags Teflon shield has WaterStop technology to completely repel dirt and liquid
- Strong carrying handles
- Sturdy straps
- Transparent front pocket
- Wipe clean material
- Bexamed extra strong zip pullers guarantee smooth and fast access
- Powerful zippers for use in heavy rain
- Reflective tapes with edge protection as a warning triangle
- 2 divided main compartments and 2 side pockets (suitable for AED)
- Includes 5 modular bags with transparent fronts
- Velcro area on the front for personalisation
- Water-sealing zips create a dry and clean storage environment
- Reinforced bottom
- 51cm x 40cm x 22cm
Wipe-down PVC – Has all the benefits of the fabric with an additional lightweight, high strength PVC coating.
- The FREC Response Bag is lightweight and compact. The material used, is resistant to penetrating dirt and liquids. Zips are sewn in so that they protect from foreign material.
- The bottom of the FREC Response Bag is reinforced with water-repellent material, so you can leave the backpack on damp ground.
With the external pockets on the FREC Response Bag, two side pockets and one front pocket, suitable for an AED. The interior divides with five separate clear module pockets, and a grey inner lining. Which contributes to the better recognition of the contents of the backpack, rounds off the scope of use for the user with clear pouches.
For our FREC kits click HERE
Available on backorder