COSHH Hazardous substances
COSHH Hazardous Substances
COSHH stands for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
This e-learning course aims to explain all the rules, regulations and good practices which cover the laws relating to the common hazardous substances found in most workplaces.
Everything you need to understand for the Control of substances hazardous to health.
- Section 1; A complete overview of the course
- Section 2: Explaining everyone’s duties
- Section 3:Everything you will ever need to know about risk assessments
- Section 4:Understanding the substances
- Section 5:How to keep everyone safe with monitoring and surveillance
To see the HSE guidance on COSHH check the website HERE
Cornwall Training offers a range of face to face classroom-based course, check out the courses HERE