Level 3 Award in
Emergency Paediatric First Aid
1 Day Course
Certificate valid for 3 years
Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course
Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of First Aid?
Having a good understanding of emergency Paediatric First Aid is incredibly important for the safety of children and it could mean the difference between life and death.
The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF) qualification is perfect for:
- Parents or family members who want to learn key Paediatric First Aid skills
- Those who work with children and are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements
- Those who want to provide additional support to the Paediatric First Aiders that are trained to meet EYFS or Ofsted Childcare Register requirements
Successful participants will learn the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency Paediatric First Aider and will be equipped with the skills needed to deal with a range of Paediatric First Aid situations, such as performing CPR and dealing with wounds and bleeding.
Those who need to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements should complete the 2 day QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF).
You don’t just get a course with Cornwall Training; you get a trainer who has front line emergency service experience, full colour manuals for each person, and a first aid kit for every person. We feel why train then have no kit to deal with a situation. So you leave after the course fully prepared and confident to save a life.
What’s included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course, and course manual and first aid kit to keep.
The course can be delivered at our training centre in St Austell. If you have a suitable area, we can also deliver at your premises. This would reduce training costs with no travel costs for your employees.
We offer a range of courses for all business needs. For more information click HERE
If this is not the course you need, then check out our full range of First Aid Courses by clicking HERE
We can also supply First Aid Equipment which can be found by clicking HERE
- The roles and responsibilities of an Emergency Paediatric First Aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Wounds and bleeding
- Accident recording