Managing Safely Refresher
The market-leading entry level health and safety training course for all employees.
A short course in the basics of Health and Safety delivered over one day through practical training.
Various ways to study
100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus
Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get delegates fully involved.
The first-class, jargon-free content is designed to give employees what they need to know in practice and is free of off-putting legal language.
Who is Working Safely for?
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in the essentials of Health and Safety. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does that in an enjoyable way.
How does the business benefit?
- Peace of mind: knowing that the training has been designed and its quality controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
- Downtime is kept to the minimum: the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment.
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single self-contained session.
- Nationally-recognised: respected and certificated training for its teams, memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies which help to reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates learn in a refreshingly informal way.
Working Safely covers
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
What do I do now?
To book, or for more information, please use the ‘contact us’ tab at the top of the page or call us on 01726 932293.