Licencing, Security & Food Safety Courses
Just one complaint of food poisoning, or under-age sales can leave you out of business. So why not get your staff trained to ensure this doesn’t happen.
We have a range of courses to suit all hospitality business needs
Click on a course below to see more information on what you will learn on the course
- Level 1 Food Safety in Catering, Retail & Manufacturing (1/2 day) £35 + vat pp
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering, Retail & Manufacturing (1 day) £60 + vat pp
- Level 2 Customer Service (1 day) £60 + vat pp
- Level 2 Underage Sales (1 day) £60 + vat
- Level 2 Award in Personal Licence Holders (APLH) (1 day) £90 + vat
These qualifications are aimed at individuals wishing to apply for a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a door supervisor or needing to up-skill. It is based on the relevant SIA specification for learning and qualifications and is supported by Skills for Security, the standards setting body for the security industry and the SIA, which regulates the private security industry.
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (6 day) £300 + vat pp
- Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (2 Day) £145 + vat pp