Health and Safety Consultancy
Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, an employer must ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all their employees and anyone else their actions may affect.
Why do you need to comply with the law?
As businesses grow they need to have greater emphasis of Health & Safety. You are legally required to have:-
- A suitable and sufficient Health & Safety policy for all health and safety arrangements in the workplace
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards
- Access to competent health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant
- Sufficient training for all members of staff
There are numerous penalties for failing to comply with the law, including:
- Unlimited fines for all health & safety failings
- Prison sentences of up to 2 years
- Director disqualifications
- A damaged reputation, which sometimes is the worst punishment of all!
So what do we do for you?
Our professional and reliable Health & Safety consultancy service is designed to ensure that you are fully compliant with all health & safety legislation. All of our services and products will be tailored to your business’s needs. Unlike other consultancy services, we will complete all relevant documentation with you and provide 24 hour support whenever and wherever it is needed.
All our services are cost effective and cater for all sizes of business from small business up to multi-national corporations.
Our services include:-
- Audit your current paperwork
- Health & Safety Policy documents
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire management solutions
- Risk assessments
- DSE Risk Assessments
- Method statements
- PAT testing
- Telephone and email support
- Health & Safety quality audits to meet CHAS approval
- Internal quality audits
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- COSHH Assessments
- Noise Assessments
- LEV Testing
- Accident Investigation
- Online Asbestos training
Call us today to make sure your compliant and arrange a no obligation consultation with one of our consultants, who are members of Institute Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), Institute Fire Prevention Officers (MIFPO)