Health and Safety Consultancy
Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, an employer must ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees and anyone whom their actions may affect.
Why do you need to comply with the law?
Any increase in the size of a business increases the risk factor which, in turn, requires a greater emphasis on Health & Safety. The minimum legal requirements are:
- A suitable and sufficient Health & Safety policy for all health and safety arrangements in the workplace
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards
- Access to competent health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant
- Sufficient training for all members of staff
Among the penalties for non-compliance are:
- Unlimited fines for all health & safety failings
- Prison sentences of up to 2 years
- Disqualification of Directors
- And possibly the worst punishment – a damaged reputation!
What We Can Do For You:
Our Health & Safety consultancy Service is designed to ensure that you are fully compliant with all health & safety legislation. Each of our services and products will be tailored to the specific needs of your business. We pride ourselves on the speed of our service and will complete all relevant documentation with you within a timely manner and provide round the clock support thereafter, wherever it may be needed.
Because we tailor our products and services to the needs of each individual business, we can offer a cost-effective solution for any business, regardless of size, be it a corner shop, or a multi-national corporation.
- Audit your current paperwork
- Health & Safety Policy documents
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire management solutions
- Risk assessments
- DSE Risk Assessments
- Method statements
- PAT testing
- Telephone and email support
- Health & Safety quality audits to meet CHAS approval
- Internal quality audits
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- COSHH Assessments
- Noise Assessments
- LEV Testing
- Accident Investigation
- Online Asbestos training
Please call us today to make sure you’re compliant and arrange a no obligation consultation with one of our consultants, all of whom are members of The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), and The Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (MIFPO)