First Response Emergency Care Level 4
FREC First Response Emergency Care Level 4
Successful candidates will gain the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to be able to deal with a wide range of prehospital care emergencies, such as: major incidents, fracture immobilisation, sick and injured children, mental health problems and more.
Fulfilling the competencies set out in the Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) skills framework at descriptor level E, this Ofqual regulated qualification is the ideal foundation for those who are progressing in education to become a registered healthcare professional.
You will cover the following units
- Unit 1 First Response Emergency Care Assessment Skills and Medical Gases
- Unit 2 First Response Emergency Care Trauma Life Support
- Unit 3 First Response Emergency Care and Assisting Advanced Procedures
- Practical assessments/skills tests – observed by the Trainer throughout the course, with the results of each learning outcome recorded on the practical assessment paperwork
- Three workbooks that will be completed in the evenings of the course
Click on the fact sheet below to find out more about FREC 4