Pre Hospital Care & STCW 95 Medical Courses
With quality and practicality at its heart, this fantastic new pathway has been designed to allow learners to work towards becoming a Paramedic, whilst gaining hands-on skills and experience at the same time.
Broken down into stages, learners first undertake Levels 3, 4 and 5 of our First Response Emergency Care (FREC) qualification suite, before going on to complete the QA Level 6 Diploma in Paramedic Practice (RQF).
This flexible structure allows learners to progress in stages, so they can use their skills within prehospital care roles whilst they continue to progress through the programme.
To find out more about our range of First Response Emergency Care (FREC) qualifications, simply click on the links below:
FREC and Pre-Hospital Care Courses
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care ( 5 Day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care Requalification/Conversion (3 day) £325 + vat pp
- Level 4 First Response Emergency Care (5 day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 2 Administration of Medical Gases (1/2 Day) £60 + vat pp
- Level 3 Safe Administration of Life Saving Medication (2 day) £249 + vat pp
- Level 4 Intermediate Life Support (1 day) £125 + vat pp