Pre Hospital Care & STCW 95 Medical Courses
With quality and practicality at its heart, this fantastic new pathway has been designed to allow learners to work towards becoming a Paramedic, whilst gaining hands-on skills and experience at the same time.
This flexible structure allows learners to progress in stages, so they can use their skills within prehospital care roles whilst they continue to progress through the programme.
To find out more about our range of First Response Emergency Care (FREC) qualifications, simply click on the links below:
Our courses are trained by experienced Paramedics, and serving emergency service staff. We have invested in quality equipment and use real life environments for scenarios. This adds to the reality of the courses, when we bring in live casualties.
Anyone who completes the FREC course with use, get to earn back the cost of the course, by working with our event medical team www.ctcmedicalservices.co.uk This means you can keep those new skills fresh and put into practice what you have learnt.
FREC and Pre-Hospital Care Courses
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care ( 5 Day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care Requalification/Conversion (3 day) £325 + vat pp
- Level 4 First Response Emergency Care (5 day) £495 + vat pp
- Level 3 & Level 4 Combo discount cost (10 days) £950 + vat pp (call to book)
- Level 2 Administration of Medical Gases (1/2 Day) £60 + vat pp
- Level 3 Safe Administration of Life Saving Medication (2 day) £249 + vat pp
- Level 4 Immediate Life Support (1 day) £125 + vat pp