CITB SSSTS Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme
2 Day Course
Certificate valid for 5 years
CITB SSSTS Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Course
This CITB SSSTS two-day course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) and BuildUK recognise the CITB SSSTS course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG and BuildUK sites.
The CITB SSSTS course will cover:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis.
- Effective toolbox talks.
- Supervision of occupational health.
- Behavioural safety.
To book the CITB SSSTS course you will need to meet the following requirements:
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. (Please contact us if you are worried about this).
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
The course is run over two days. The course will need a minimum of 4 people to run as per CITB guidelines
The course will include books, registration, certification, and refreshments.
What’s included in the price?
The price includes all equipment, Registration and Certification, refreshments throughout the course, and course manuals to keep.
The course can be delivered at our training centre in St Austell. If you have a suitable area, we can also deliver at your premises. This would reduce training costs with no travel costs for your employees.
We offer a range of courses for all business needs. For more information click HERE
Health & Safety at Work Act
Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
Effective toolbox talks
Supervision of occupational health