CITB SSSTS Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme
CITB SSSTS Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Course
This CITB SSSTS two-day course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) and BuildUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG and BuildUK sites.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
To book this course you will need to meet the following requirements:
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
This course is run over two consecutive days. Course will need a minimum of 4 people to run as per CITB guidelines
The course also includes publications, registration, certification, and refreshments.
Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
Effective toolbox talks
Supervision of occupational health