Site Management Safety Training Scheme
5 Day Course
Certificate valid for 5 years
Course Body Title
Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Site Safety Plus
This is a five-day course which provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
We run this course typically one day per week for five weeks or over five consecutive days. Course will need a minimum of 4 people to run as per CITB guidelines
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.