What the CDM Consultancy Service includes:
- Advise and assist the client with his/her CDM duties for the duration of the project
- Notify (F10) the HSE of projects of more than 30 days and 20 workers on site at the same time duration or 500 persons days
- Take overall responsibility to ensure that health and safety issues are efficiently addressed prior and throughout the construction stage of a project.
- Accurately co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work – ensuring co-operation with others involved with the project is maintained.
- Attend design meetings
- Ensure the pre-construction information is passed onto the right people at the right time
- Ensure clear communication between client, designers and contractors.
- Complete a Construction Phase Plan
- Help to complete risk assessments and method statements
- Complete site fire risk assessments
- Conduct regular site visits and compile reports
- Prepare/update health and safety files.
How much will a CDM advisor cost?
|Construction value||Estimated fees for the CDM Consultancy Services|
|£0 – £500k||£950 – £1750|
|£500k – £1.5m||£1750 – £4500|
|£1.5m – £2.5m||£4500 – £7500|
|£2.5m – £5m||£7500 – £10000|
|£5m – £10m||£10000 – £14500|
|£10m – £20m||£14,500 – £24,000|
Please note: These prices are a guide only, and your quote may differ for a number of reasons or factors, these include, types of services required, Location, nature of works.
What do I do next?
Please either email us at email@example.com or call our office on 01726 932293 with your project details, we would be delighted to provide you a fee proposal for your consideration.